Colorado Dating Site
Colorado Dating Site is the premier online dating site for singles in Colorado. We offer the best of both worlds: a fun, safe and easy-to-use platform that helps you find and connect with other singles in your area, coupled with a wealth of knowledge about the local scene and culture. We’re here to help you find love, but we also want to help you get to know Colorado better!
Colorado is the best place to find love, and we can help you do it. All you have to do is sign up for our dating site and start looking for your match.
We are the number one Colorado dating site because of our amazing features, including:
-An app that lets you check out profiles on the go
-A blog with articles written by experts in the field of romance
-A community forum where you can discuss anything and everything related to love
Colorado dating site
In a state with almost 6 million people, dating should be easy, right? Well, if you hail from Colorado, the fact you’re here with us today means you already know that’s easier said than done. Good news though! Thanks to dating apps designed for Colorado singles, you can start taking advantage of technology to meet single men and women without ever needing to leave the house.
In this helpful guide, we’re going to look at the best dating apps in Colorado, talk about the dating scene in the Centennial State, and look at how some popular Colorado cities (Denver, Colorado Springs, and Aurora) rank against the rest of the U.S. for singles.
If you’re ready to find love or someone special to spend time with, let’s get after it!
The Best Dating Sites in Colorado
|Rank||Site||Free Trial Link|
|#2||Elite Singles||Free Trial|
|#3||Higher Bond||Free Trial|
|#4||Christian Mingle||Free Trial|
Table of Contents
- What Makes These the Best Colorado Dating Apps?
- Biggest Takeaways of Dating in Colorado
- Best Colorado Cities for Singles
- Colorado Cities With the Most Interest in Online Dating
- Colorado Singles Dating Statistics
- Colorado Dating App FAQ
What Makes These the Best Colorado Dating Apps?
Great question! We want to take a minute and share with you just why we think these online dating apps are so perfect for singles living in Colorado.
- Photo-Friendly App Options – We don’t have to tell you that Colorado is beautiful with 4 incredible National Parks, 42 state parks, 26 historic landmarks—yea, you get the idea. What does this have to do with dating? Well, if you’ve looked at any dating profiles from other Colorado singles you’ll see that they have some of the greatest online dating photos in the country. We think it’s important that any platform claiming to service singles in CO should give you ample space to showoff your best photos of yourself enjoying the Centennial State. This means the ability to upload several high-resolution photos to help you meet that special someone.
- Mobile Compatibility – People in Colorado tend to love the outdoors. We’re not going to start back on our list of the amazing amenities the state offers, but we do want you to remember that. Why? Well, do you really want to only be able to message your online matches when you’re at home on your desktop computer? Heck no! The best Colorado dating apps give you the ability to connect, search, message, and flirt from anywhere you have a phone connection through iOS apps, Android apps, and/or mobile-friendly websites. We can’t promise you’ll get phone service in all 104,185 square miles of the state, but when you do—you’ll have access to love.
- State-Wide Options – If you live in Denver or Colorado Springs, companies usually remember you. But if you live in any of the other 270 municipalities (towns and cities) in the state, companies tend to forget you and focus just on the capital. While we understand why they do this, we don’t think it’s right when it comes to awarding the title of the best dating app in Colorado. The options we’ve recommended have singles from all across the state and methods for you to search by city or by distance (mileage). So even if you live out in the middle of nowhere Colorado (where it’s most beautiful), you can still use technology to help you find love.
Biggest Takeaways of Dating in Colorado
Throughout the remainder of this article, our team shares data and information on what it’s really like to date in Colorado. The idea is that selecting the best CO dating app is only step one of the process. The more you know about what to expect, the better you can prepare, and the better results you can have.
Here are some of the most important takeaways about dating in Colorado you should probably know.
- Denver is the highest ranking Colorado city for singles, as well as the city with the most interest in online dating in the state.
- There are slightly more men than women in the state, but the number of Colorado men and women who are unmarried (single) is virtually identical.
- The median age in Colorado is 36.9, which is less than the national average which means a more fruitful dating scene for younger singles.
- Colorado has one of the most eclectic dating scenes in the country thanks to it’s rich cultural amenities, flourishing music scene, innovative tech hub (in Denver), and extensive indoor and outdoor amenities. The state is known to attract singles from all walks of life.
- The religious dating scene in Colorado is not as good as it is in many other states as the state ranks 41st most religious state in the nation putting it in the bottom 10.
- While dating in some of the major cities in Colorado can be quite expensive, singles looking to save have an immense amount of options when it comes to planning outdoors dates in nature.
Where Colorado Cities Rank as Best or Worst Cities for Singles
Ever have anyone tell you dating in Colorado is hard? Or maybe you’ve heard friends tell you about their success stories and how “easy it is”? So, which is it? How does Colorado match up when it comes to dating and online dating.
Well, we wanted to get to the bottom of that. Recently, our team conducted a study on what the best cities for singles in the US are. The study looked at 36 different data points in 3 categories for the top 100 most populous cities in the country.
How did Colorado do? Well, of the three cities that made the list, the results were—okay? None of the cities cracked the top 25, but they also didn’t crack the bottom 25. Denver came out with the strongest showing, followed by Colorado Springs, and then Aurora. And while population size wasn’t a ranking factor at all in the study, the cities still came in order from most populous to least populous. Most likely this has to do with dating amenities and costs being a significant driver in the rankings.
Here are those final rankings:
- 28th – Denver
- 53rd – Colorado Springs
- 60th – Aurora
If you are from Denver and looking to date, make sure you check out our list of the best dating apps in Denver. Not only will you get great recommendations, but we’ll also break down some more in-depth information about what it’s like to date in the city.
What Cities in Colorado Have the Most Interest in Online Dating?
Have you ever wondered what parts of Colorado are the most interested in online dating and meeting people on the web? Well, we were too. Our team dug into the search volume data from Google Trends to see which cities and metropolitan areas in Colorado have the highest traffic levels for online dating topics. Here are the results from the past 12 months.
- Denver CO – (100)
- Colorado Springs-Pueblo – (90)
The win here is no surprise going to the Denver area. This is probably heavily skewed by the high population of the area, but none the less, it’s the winner. Coming in as a close second with nearly 90% of the traffic seen in Denver is the Colorado Springs-Pueblo area of the state. All other cities and municipalities within the state were quite low and didn’t register on the trends data. This doesn’t mean they’re still not good areas to find someone online; it’s just less popular than it is in the bigger city areas of Colorado.
Colorado Singles Dating Statistics
Knowing is half the battle, right? Well, we heard that on a commercial once and it sounds correct. When it comes to dating in Colorado, knowing who is out there and what the scene looks like is certainly at least half the battle. Below, we’ve included a collection of some data on the Colorado singles scene.
Population in Colorado by Gender
- 49.7% women
- 50.4% of men
Overall Singles by Gender
- 48.9% of women in Colorado are single
- 48.9% of men in Colorado are single
Population in Colorado by Age
- 14.6% aged from 20-29 years old
- 15.0% aged from 30-39 years old
- 13.0% aged from 40-49 years old
- 12.6% aged from 50-59 years old
- 20.1% aged 60+
% Households with Internet in CO
- 85.7% of households in Colorado have internet access
Colorado Dating App FAQ
What is the best dating app in Colorado?
The best dating app in Colorado is eHarmony as it offers a strong focus on longer-term relationships and an abundantly wide number of singles from all corners of the state. Singles in CO looking for casual dating may have better luck with an option like Zoosk, though.
Is online dating popular in Colorado?
Yes, online dating is quite popular and widely accepted in the state of Colorado. The city with the most interest in online dating in the state is not surprisingly Denver.
Is online dating legal in Colorado?
Yes, online dating is perfectly legal in the state of Colorado. The one caveat is that you aren’t using online dating to conduct any illegal activities which most people are not.
What are the best places to meet singles in the state of Colorado?
Much like any other state, your options for meeting singles in Colorado include bars, nightclubs, meetup groups, at work, and through friends and families. Unique to the state, though, you have a lot more groups that go hiking and do outdoorsy type activities, so if that’s your cup of tea, you’ve got a lot of options. For us, though, Colorado dating sites will always be the best way to find exactly what you’re looking for in the most efficient and effective way possible.